SFCC is always looking for talented and passionate people to join our team. If you want to help young adults achieve their goals, and you want to enhance the environment, apply today!
Outreach & Recruitment Coordinator
The Outreach & Recruitment Coordinator works directly with the assigned staff to assist with the preparation and implementation of outreach, recruitment, and orientation services for new and potential Corpsmembers at the SFCC.
- Outreach & Recruitment: Distributing and posting recruitment flyers; preparing, presenting and assisting with presentations; assisting with preparation, implementation and presentation of SFCC Information Sessions and applicant interviews; and assisting with preparation, implantation and presentation of new Corpsmember Orientation and other retention services.
- Administrative Support: making phone calls, sending correspondence (mail outs, email) and collecting documentation for data entry; scheduling interviews, photocopying materials; compiling information/packets; updating recruitment and contact spreadsheet; scanning and uploading documents; assisting with maintaining files.
- Development and Training: Participate in orientation and required trainings; learn and adhere to SFCC policies and procedures; take and follow directions and instructions from appropriate staff members; take care of all issues equipment and SFCC property; follow schedules and attendance requirements; fulfill performance expectations, follow all SFCC standards and expectations related to conducting a respectful workplace, work and get along with co-workers and SFCC staff.
- Leadership and Communications: Represent SFCC at outreach and recruitment events and while in the public area; serve as a role model for Corpsmember participants; maintain respectful communication with co-workers, John Muir and SFCC Staff at all times.
- Assist with data input aspects of RAMP SF funded program implementation; coordinates and cooperates with Outreach and Recruitment Manager in Workforce Central data entry; as well as, all tracking documents and narratives, including monthly and quarterly reports.
- Coordinates with all relevant staff in closely tracking program required outcomes, project solutions to problem areas, and maintain a professional working partnership with program funders (as needed)
View job description and learn how to apply here.
Check back frequently as we always update our job openings.
Due to the small size of our staff and the anticipated level of interest in SFCC positions, we will not be able to respond to all inquires. Please accept our thanks in advance for your interest and our apologies for not being able to respond personally. Please do not call or email the SFCC to request more information or to follow-up. If we would like more information from you, we will attempt to get back to you after you submit your cover letter and resume.