SFCC Zero Waste Events Team
The San Francisco Conservation Corps has coordinated and managed event recycling for more than fifteen years. They offer efficient, customer-friendly services to ensure that your event leaves the smallest footprint possible.
Zero Waste = The Best Choice
The SFCC Zero Waste Events Team develops a plan for your event, provides recycling and compostable services,
consults on waste diversion plans, monitors and provides bins, educates attendees, and takes all the recyclables and compostables away, all for one very low price. On average, Corpsmembers will divert anywhere from thousands of pounds to 10 tons of waste. In the past year, we have diverted high volumes of waste at dozens of events.
- Green Festival, Concourse Exhibition Center (97% Diversion)
- Slow Food Nation, Civic Center (95% Diversion)
- Oyster Festival, Great Meadows (92% Diversion)
When you retain SFCC for your next event, they provide the bins, manage the recycling throughout your event and haul away the recyclables and compostables. They can handle any type of event – concerts, festivals, street fairs, and business event – and any size event, from a few hundred to thousands. And using our Zero Waste Events Team not only shows customers and the public that you care about being green, SFCC can also save you money. SFCC’s trained Corpsmembers and staff help control discards so you stick to your plan – and your budget.
Why Choose Us?
- Small to large events – from 100 to thousands
- Pre-event consulting to design efficient, cost-effective waste diversion plan
- Event monitoring and attendee education
- Collect, sort and divert recyclables and compostables
Contact Jeph Talolo to find out how we can take care of your business or special event recycling:
email@example.com | (415) 928-7322 x1016
Our clients include:
- AIDS Walk
- Cinco De Mayo festival – 3,000 attendees
- Green Festival – 30,000 attendees
- Hardly Strictly Bluegrass – 300,000 attendees
- Harrison Street Festival
- How Weird Festival – 10,000 attendees
- Kaiser Permanente 5K
- Love Parade
- San Francisco Chronicle Northern California Wine Competition – 1500 attendees
- San Francisco Blues Festival
What our Customers are Saying:
Is your business looking for an efficient way to get your recyclables picked up? Is finding the space for your bins a concern?
We can make your business recycling easy!
SFCC’s Recycling Team offers recycling services for small, medium and large businesses throughout San Francisco. We set up a recycling schedule that works for you, we collect your recyclables, and we replace your bins consistently so they stay clean.
Our recycling crews are SFCC Corpsmembers – hard working young adults getting job training. They collect and sort your recycling, and offer advice on how to recycle more of your waste, more efficiently.
What do we collect?
- Aluminum and steel cans
- Glass beverage containers
- Plastic bottles, cans, tubs and lids (#1, #2, #4, #5)
Just a few of our customers:
- Annie’s Social Club
- The Fillmore
- Great American Music Hall
- HOMEY SF
- Incanto Restaurant
- The March of Dimes
- The National Park Service
- Officer’s Club & Golden Gate Club, Presidio