205 13th Street, Suite 2001
San Francisco, CA 94103
(415) 928-7322 ext. 1001
The Presidio Recycling Operations Center (ROC)
1243 Appleton Street
San Francisco, CA 94129
For Recycling Services or Event Greening quote contact Jeph Talolo:
(415) 928-7322 x1016
Solicitations and Distribution Policy
Solicitations and advertising distributions are not permitted in the SFCC workplace. Examples of activities not permitted include:
- Solicitation by an employee during his or her work time.
- Solicitation by an employee not on his or her work time but during the work time of another employee.
- Any solicitation or distribution by non-employees.
- Distribution of advertising materials or literature of any kind in work areas.
- Sale of items to benefit charitable or religious organizations.
For the purposes of this policy, the following definitions apply:
- Solicitation includes, but is not limited to, any request for signatures, contributions, support of political activities, merchandise purchases, and non-SFCC organization activities.
- Distribution includes, but is not limited to, passing out of literature, pamphlets, leaflets, or notices of any kind.
- Work time means all hours an employee is or should be working other than lunch or break time.
- Work areas are any area where the SFCC work is regularly performed.
Non-employees are not permitted from coming into the SFCC offices or on SFCC property to solicit or distribute any material for any non-business related reason.