Looking for job training, but you already have your high school diploma?
Want to learn recycling and waste diversion skills while getting paid?
Want to make San Francisco a better place to live?
Join the Corps as a Green Programs Specialist!
When you join the Corps, you…
- Work in teams of 5-10 under the supervision of a professional staff leader
- Learn recycling, waste diversion, leadership and other marketable job skills
- Recycle beverage containers and other materials
- Educate communities and businesses on recycling best practices
- Plan your career and education goals with a career counselor
- Develop your resume, references and public speaking skills
- Attend workshops led by experts in a variety of trades, employment fields, financial management, and more
Green Programs Specialists earn $14.00 per hour for the hours worked in the field (approximately 18 hours per week). Green Programs Specialist, which includes participant responsibilities and minimum qualifications.
Interested in applying for a position as a Green Programs Specialist?
Send a resume to email@example.com or mail to Human Resources Manager, 205 13th Street, Suite 2001 (Corner of 13th & Mission Street) San Francisco, CA 94103. If you would like more information about this position, please contact our HR Manager.
Americans With Disabilities ACT (ADA)
Title I and Title V of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), as amended, protect qualified applicants and employees with disabilities from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, job training, fringe benefits, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment on the basis of disability. The law also requires that covered entities provide qualified applicants and employees with disabilities with reasonable accommodations, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the employer. SFCC Grievance Procedures for ADA complaints