SFCC's Apprenticeship Readiness Program
The Apprenticeship Readiness Construction Training Program, as part of the California Workforce Development Board, is a 4-week intensive training that prepares participants for a career in the building trades. The San Francisco Conservation Corps welcomes both women and men who are interested in the construction fields to join our program!
The SFCC Apprenticeship Readiness Program course includes:
- Education and Multi-Craft Core Curriculum (MC3), including math skills and blueprint reading
- Industry-recognized certifications (CPR, Forklift, etc.)
- Hands-on tool and safety training
- Career development and job placement support
- Stipend of up to $250/week