SFCC is always looking for talented people to join our team. If you want to help young adults achieve their goals, and you want to enhance the environment, consider one of our open positions:
- Pre-Apprentice Vocational Instructor (1 position available)
- Development Coordinator/Grant Writer (1 position available)
- Contracts and AP Specialist (1 position available)
If you are interested in applying for a staff position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Green Programs Specialist (3 positions available)
- Parklets Specialist Driver (2 positions available)
No positions are open at this time.
Check back frequently as we always update our job openings.
Title I and Title V of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), as amended, protect qualified applicants and employees with disabilities from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, job training, fringe benefits, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment on the basis of disability. The law also requires that covered entities provide qualified applicants and employees with disabilities with reasonable accommodations, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the employer. SFCC Grievance Procedures for ADA complaints.